Friday, January 20, 2012

Basement Home Drum Studio

NOTE: The first minute or so of the drums in the background is kinda ugly.. About a minute or so into it I actually start to remember how to play the drums (what a concept), albeit at a mediocre level. With that said, these are my drums, and this is my basement. My parents basement, that is. Not too many high-schoolers actually own their own home. However, if any of you out there do, kudos. So, I decided to hop on the bandwagon and make a video of my set up with pictures and a sound sample, like all the other drummers currently populating YouTube. Here it is. And here is my gear. That rhymes.. Nice. Here it is for real. DRUMS: Gretsch Catalina Ash 18x22 kick 9x12 rack tom 14x14 floor tom 7x13 Pork Pie Brass Patina snare drum HARDWARE: Pacific Drums & Percussion 2 snare stands, one for snare, one for rack tom 2 straight cymbal stands 1 boom-arm cymbal stand 1 straight hi-hat stand Gibraltar double pedals CYMBALS: Sabian 21" B8 ride 14" B8 hi-hats 18 Xs20 medium-thin crash 18" AAX O-Zone crash HEADS: Evans, Remo, Aquarian Aquarian Super Kick II on kick batter w/ remo Falam Slam Double pad Evans EMAD on kick reso Evans G2 coated on tom batters, Resonant Glass on reso Remo Coated Ambassador on snare, Evans Hazy 300 snare side TUNING: Kick: medium tension on resonant, medium-low tension on batter Snare: I have the snare-side head cranked for sensitivity, and the batter at a little above medium tension. It sounds a lot higher on the recording than it does otherwise, thats ...

My Links : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment